At ten months, Elizabeth's favorite things are:
- The regular table food that she now gets to eat. She especially likes Cheerios, pasta shells with tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, and her grandmother's rolls.
- Drums, or anything that can be used as a drum.
- Clapping, or watching other people clap.
- Waving, or watching other people wave.
- Crawling everywhere and opening cabinet doors.
- Whatever Ben is playing with.
- Medication that would reduce the pain of teething.
- Having items she is not supposed to have taken away from her.
- Scheduled naps.
At nine months, she paid a visit to the pediatrician for a well-baby visit. At that time, she weighed 19 lbs., 10 ozs. (60th percentile) and measured 27.5 inches (41st percentile). Her head circumference was 17.75 inches (55th percentile).
At eight months, Elizabeth's first two teeth appeared (bottom front). By this point she was also going up stairs regularly, and had to be kept from going down them as well.
And there you have it! She's barreling towards one year at a frighteningly rapid pace, and seems like she won't be satisfied until she can keep up with her big brother. Needless to say, we're having a ball watching it all (except for meals involving anything she can smear; that can be nauseating)!