Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ben sings the "Woo Hoo Song"


I know we still have Christmas pictures to share...we are way behind! I thought I'd at least upload this short clip from tonight. Ben still loves listening to music & watching music videos on YouTube and the song "Buddy Holly" by Weezer is one of his favorites. He calls it the "Woo Hoo Song" because a repeated part of the song is "Woo hoo - but you know I'm yours. Woo hoo - and I know you're mine." This is Ben singing the first 2 lines of the chorus. The words are "Oh wee oh, I look just like Buddy Holly. Oh oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore." I didn't even realize he knew that many words until I heard him muttering something about "Mary Tya-Mo" in the car yesterday! He continually surprises us with how many song lyrics he picks up and how many songs he recognizes when they come on the iPod.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin,

You are one incredible little guy:)
Loved your singing:)
Grammie