Saturday, April 28, 2012

Roll over, roll over

Elizabeth has rolled over from her back to belly three times today. She seemed befuddled the first time but took it as an opportunity to better drool on her pretty play blanket. Tonight she fell asleep in my arms, so I carried her upstairs and put her in her Pack and Play in our room. She started yelling about ten minutes later and I came in to find her on her belly again and seriously displeased. I flipped her over and while I was brushing my teeth, she rolled again and got mad. She doesn't seem to remember that she's rolled herself the other way several times when she's irritated with tummy time! But she calmed down and was smiley and cooing when I sang to her (Randy Travis seemed to be her favorite tonight!) so hopefully after another feeding, she will get a good night's sleep.

No comments: