Sunday, September 7, 2008

25 week picture

Tomorrow is the beginning of my 25th week of pregnancy. I wasn't really showing too much until the last week or two, but I think the baby has had a growth spurt and my belly kind of popped out. Depending on the clothes I'm wearing, it can be less noticeable than it is in this picture. According to the week-by-week baby blog Dave & I read, the baby is about 1 1/2 pounds and 13 1/2 inches at this point.

Went to Babies 'R' Us this afternoon and tested out strollers. There are way too many choices! Even with all the research I've done, it's still overwhelming. I think we are almost done with registering, though, and then we can move on to other fun and confusing things like choosing a day care and figuring out what we're going to do with the stuff that's currently in the room we'll use as the nursery.

No comments: